— Badge description
It is known for its many "underwater-based" mechanics, though, it is considered to be harder than its current difficulty chart placement by some due to its unforgiving nature and, for some, annoying mechanics.
|Tower of Aquatic Contemplation Soundtrack|
|Floor 1||Snakebird - Sokosnake|
|Floor 2||Plant VS Zombies 2: Neon Mixtape Tour - Choose Your Seeds|
|Floor 3||Persona 5 - A Woman|
|Chill Zone||Touhou 14 - The Shining Needle Castle Sinking In The Air (Slower and pitch shifted)|
|Floor 4||Parappa the Rapper 2 - Romantic Love (Instrumental) (Starts at 0:12)|
|Floor 5||No One's Around to Help|
|Floor 6||Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway Zone: Good Future (JPN/PAL)|
|Floor 7||Super Monkey Ball 2 - World 4: Inside the Whale|
|Floor 8||Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - Survive the Fall|
|Floor 9||Viva Happy Instrumental|
|Floor 9 Top||Cadence of Hyrule - Octavo Boss Medley|
|Floor 10||Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - Final Fall|
This tower has been reviewed once:
|Data from JToH Discord Server|
|Review 1||Originally 20.25/30||+ Creativity Star||DispensableArray|
- This tower is the 15th (and the 2nd to last) tower to be confirmed for Zone 4.
- This tower did not have a name until the end of development.
- The name was the shortest tower name in JToH, which was "Water Tower".
- The tower can be played in its own game here.
- This is the first tower with a soundtrack from the Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout OST.
- This tower was built in around a week, due to the Beginner polls coming.
- The final floor of this a tower is a cube that you spin by pressing morphers, currently, you can abuse this mechanic to completely cheese F10, however it's more than likely that an anti-cheat will be placed to prevent this.
- This tower was leaked in punkyjoe's Community tab in YouTube.
- The music on the top of Floor 9 is most likely a reference to ZAP (Zalgo Annihilated Purgatory, an Area 2 GAT tower) as the tower is also made by punkyjoe and floor 10's ZAP music is the same as the top of floor 9 of ToAC, and on the start of floor 10 ZAP you walk on the frame like Floor 9 top ToAC.
- This tower caused Tower of Triangular Covering (called Tower of Abstratic Covering at the time) to have its current name once this tower got confirmed.
- The badge description is a reference to Fall Guys because ToAC is the first tower to use Fall Guys OST.
- And the "Some bean thing grab me from 5 miles" is how Fall Guys can grab other people farther than usual.
- This tower is featured on the Zone 4 ring select.
- This tower was made in 8 days.
- There's a major problem in this tower; probably due to the creative COs (Client Objects) the Zone 4 towers have and the design (Which makes Zone 4 more laggy than Ring 8), this tower is EXTREMELY laggy along with ToWW, with the average FPS (Frames Per Second) being about 20 to 30 (Though FPS Unlocker (An official ROBLOX program that gives you more framerate) can make it about 60 due to its latest version.)
- There is a massive softlock on this tower when pressing both buttons on Floor 4, There is no progress to Floor 5 due to lag.
- As of 2/1/2021, this has been bumped higher on the difficulty chart, making it the hardest non-event Medium, only being easier than Steeple of Realm Crossing (which is a Halloween 2020 event steeple).
- This is the easiest tower that has a Creativity Star.
Continuing from this point
If you want to beat your first hard tower, do Steeple of Low Woe.