— Badge description
This Mini Tower should be completed after other easier Mini Towers, such as Not Even A Tower and Maybe A Tower. You may want to complete the Steeple of Mystical Marine as well, if you find PAT more difficult than that.
When you spawn in, take a raft and go right. Circle around the main island until you find a massive waterfall. From here, you will have to climb the rocks and reach the top of the waterfall. Once you can see PAT itself, stop climbing. Go to the waterfall, and Possibly A Tower's portal will be there.
A visual guide made by Ademiere is given here.
|Possibly A Tower Soundtrack|
|Floors 1-5||Jack Stauber - Dead Weight (Earthbound/Chiptune Cover)|
- This is the first and currently the only Mini Tower in the Spatial System.
- This is the first Mini Tower to have a wacky frame.
- Despite being an Easy difficulty Mini Tower, there are optional paths that are extremely difficult. One of them requires you to do a wallwalk below instakills, and another requires you to do a 4 stud stickout over instakills.
- The win message for this tower displays as 'PAT', not 'Possibly A Tower'.
- Beating this Mini Tower will give you the “One Interesting Flower” badge as it is situated in a flower.
- Despite being Easy, the portal still shows it as Medium. (Subject to change)
Continuing from this point
From this point, you may want to try some Medium towers. You can go back to Zone 1 and try Tower of Atlantic Depths there. You can also go to Ring 1 and try Tower of Madness if you haven't. If you want to stay in Paradise Atoll, you'll have to jump to Hard difficulty steeples.